Position Manager Error "Unable to find the registration..."

I am the COR for Pack 0346.

Two days ago I updated all leader’s positions in the Position Manager and moved the inactive leaders to “Unit Scouter Reserve” to get a better picture of our position lists.

Today, all the positions were back to where they were before I made the changes.

When I try to make the changes again, some Scouters can be moved with no problem. But mostly, when I click Save, I get toaster with a red X relating to the registration ID. What do I do?

Here are examples:
Unable to find the registration for the given registrationId. - registrationId: 162551193
Unable to find the registration for the given registrationId. - registrationId: 162555912
Unable to find the registration for the given registrationId. - registrationId: 162565387

Update: The leaders are now showing in the places I moved them but I still get the registrationID toasters when I try to make additional changes.

Did you hit save originally?

Yes. I just updated the original post because now the leaders are in the spots that I placed them but I still get the error messages if I try to make additional adjustments.

Please contact your local council for assistance. They might be able to help you make the changes, or they might need to submit a help ticket on your behalf.

A post was split to a new topic: Needs Purchasing Returns to Dashboard

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.