Two Cubs and linking two parents accounts

Currently, search is broken, so that’s part of why you can’t get the parents by searching on their name. The scout’s account showing up when searching by email suggests that the parent’s email was associated with the scout’s account instead of/in addition to the parent’s. The SUAC folks may be able to help fix that.

A unit admin in your unit (or one of the Unit Key 3) can work around the search issue by going into Scoutbook → My Dashboard → Administration → My Units → Pack ### → Roster → Connections Manager

Then page down to the parents’ names. Add a View connection between each “missing” parent and their cub. Then, go back to Roster, select one Cub’s name and change the connection type for the newly-connected parent to Parent’/Guardian. Repeat with the second cub/parent pair and that should fix the connection issue. There isn’t (I believe) anything you can do about the parent email address on the scout accounts, though. I’d be happy for someone from SUAC to tell me I’m wrong and Key 3/Key 3 Delegates can fix that, too. :^)