Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Unknown Email Reply

We are trying to connect a parent and this was what the connection email sent her. No user name or password no link for scoutbook What does this mean

Similar discussion is here:

Short form: it looks like that may be normal for connecting someone who already has a scoutbook account to a scout’s database record. i would need someone from SUAC to confirm, since i don;t have any spare adult accounts to play with.

ETA: Wait, there’s no link to accept the connection? Does the parent account show connected to the youth now, or is it still showing as pending?

ETA2: Has the parent tried logging into her Scoutbook account to check for a pending connection there? I’m wondering if there’s a new process that’s not documented yet.

@CharleyHamilton ETA It does not show connected. Has the inviationa was sent 3 days ago invite again

ETA @ i will find out.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.