Warning, another user is using the same e-mail address warning

@DipakChaudhari this is fixed

@JordanGiangiulio this is fixed

@JenniferOlinger @DonovanMcNeil I am having this issue with my account. My daughter recently joined Lion rank, so I’m guessing this may have something to do with that based on the conversation above.

SB User ID:

BSA Member ID:

Thanks in advance!

@KevinLuke this is fixed

thanks! that was quick!

I am having the same issue. This is my used (valid) SB User ID:

@JeremyWatarz this is fixed

Thank you for the assist.

I had this problem at the beginning since I had registered my own account and my son’s account with my (the same for both) email address. After I changed my son’s email to his own, this went away.

Hello, I have received the same warning. The hotmail email address shown is not mine but user shares appears to share my name. My Profile on MyScouting.org is correct.

SB User ID: 8512927
BSA ID: 133397960

Your email address has been updated. Is everything else on the scoutbook account correct (your positions, connections, etc)?

Everything else is correct. Thank you for the assistance.

I am also having this problem with a parent’s account. Her email is attached to her scout, so she cannot set up her own account.
ID # is 14571607. Parent’s initials are MN. Scout initials are JN.
What do I need to do to correct this?

@HeatherChirillo what kind of ID is this?

This is BSA member ID.
SB user ID is 12748015

@HeatherChirillo this is done

I just tried again to connect her, and when I search for her name, she’s not found, when I search for her email, her son’s name comes up?

Sorry - i had a typo above - her son’s initials are JS

Hello,
I, too, am experiencing the, “same e-mail address” error message. My SB ID is: #10421147, BSA ID: 13556033. My son’s information is: SB ID #10421128, BSA ID: 136675644

Thanks in advance.

@PeterMonaghan1 you had 2 accounts - you need to use your my.scouting.org username and password to sign in - not you email going forward