Warning another user using same email address

I am having this issue again. It was corrected before, but some reason showing up again.

SB User ID: 12311390

BSA Member ID: 14106517.

I am also seeing an icon next to my name in scoutbook that states “not on official unit roster in my.scouting”.

@BrandonDel_Rosario you email is fixed - but you need to register as an adult leader

Hello, I am also getting the same message. Thanks

@KailenDuffield This should be fixed.

Please log in with your my.scouting user name – not your e-mail address.

I am a registered leader and the parent of two scouts. I recently transferred to a new pack and troop in a new council. I am a den leader in the new pack and when the pack leader was trying to set me up with Den admin rights he accidentally created a second scoutbook account for me. So now I have a warning that there are duplicate accounts for my email.

My main account is
SB user ID : 9705017
BSA ID: 12588618

The new accidental account is
SB user ID : 12836660
BSA ID : 14431071

@LukeClendenin so you are in St. Louis Council now right?

DOB is missing in GSLAC.

Registrars are slacking on that recently it seems

@DonovanMcNeil I think the online registration process might be allowing it, at least in some cases.

@LukeClendenin Think this is cleaned up for you now - I put your MIDs in Management - you can find them at my.scouting.org - manage member ID

Correct. In STL council now. Came from Illowa

Same issue for me (“another user using same email address”). Hope you can help. Thanks!

SB ID 8920020
BSA ID 121553670

1 Like

@AlanSpangler that is fixed

Same happening here, but with a small twist.
14364875 is my primary and what I use every day
110327910 is a previous ID. This one originated in another council but appears to have been transferred. Can these IDs now be merged?

MIDs can no longer be merged

1 Like

I’m getting a warning that another user uses the same email address as mine. Can someone look into this, please?

SB User ID:

BSA Member ID:

Thanks

Hi there,

I unfortunately am getting a warning that another user is using my email. And yes, I made the mistake of putting my own email when signing up my daughter. AND my daughter’s name has changed to my own in the Cub Scout Den I’m a Leader for. *face-palm!

Here are my credentials:
SB User ID:

BSA Member ID:

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

@CalebChristopherson
I am not sure if this is a membership database error or programming error.

Check with your council registrar. I would expect the previous council name to be showing on the id management display if you included it to merge data.

2022-10-27-A

I will check with the Council. Thank you for responding, and have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face:

@ChathuraBrahakmanage Your e-mail address was also on your Scout’s Scoutbook account. I have removed it.