YPT issues?

Good morning to all.
I am attempting to update my GOT (my Council has asked that we update it every year). I took it last Sunday and no update was shown. I took it again this Saturday and once again no update was shown.
I have never had an issue with this in the past. Am I missing a new final step? It says it was completed successfully. Thank you and stay safe.
John B

I assume you mean YPT. There are some processes that sync overnight. So, it could easily take up to 24 hours, maybe 48 hours in some instances. Does the training system say you completed it?

No it too to devouring my training it gives me the date of completion as 2019 and an expiration of 2021.
Is they something I am suppose to do after I finish the test that might be preventing it from updateing?

I know there have been issues in the past with it not recording the completion if you don’t let it play all the way to their end. Do all four individual courses show a 2019 completion date? Or just the test?

What device are you using?

I completed all four plus the test in 2019 but this year’s completion is not showing up.
For the first retest last week I used my hp laptop. On Saturday I used my kindle fire tablet no difference.

when I completed the test it instructed me to go and print off my training certificate but I couldnt figure ojt where this was located.

I have a similar problem. 100% completion in my training, but my.scouting.org says YPT is not compllete

There is sometimes a lag, but if you have taken all 4 modules and the YPT certification test and your training still hasn’t updated within 24-48 hours, then you can contact the BSA’s Member Care at (972) 580-2489 between 7 am - 7 pm CT, Monday - Friday or or send an email to myscouting@scouting.org.

One small correction Jennifer; it is 3 modules and the certification test.

Doug, yes, thanks for the correction!

Certification updated as of Friday before I left for our first troop campout of the year. Thank you Jennifer for the advice to contact membercare.
Topic can now be closed

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.