It still shows pending after Shift+Refresh
@AdamDoyle I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it
I tried SHIFT+Refresh and it is still showing pending too.
how about this? Click reports and see if a Report was generated?
the last report generated was on 9/30/2020
Mine is still pending. Logged out, logged in, refreshed … still pending.
Worth a shot @JustinDexter
they say it is working so I would say cancel and try again
Ok. I just canceled and resubmitted. I will check back later to see if it’s gone through.
Its still broken. Upload is stuck in a pending state for well over an hour now.
yes I have a pending too and DEV is still looking at it
Now it just says “An internal server error occured.” Think I will step down for today and try again tomorrow.
Mine are still pending and I submitted 2 new files this morning. Please fix this I have Scouts waiting to submit applications. This has been going on for days and it is not fixed.
I just signed into Advancement 2.0 and now is shows “no records to display” this is getting worse by the day.
I am now getting the “Error An internal server error occurred” message as well
OK My Import did process
My stuff imported. I am all good. Thanks to those who worked on this and fixed it!
My files are still stuck in pending status. Upload was not an issue, processing is still stuck
@LindaScalley I suggest Canceling and re-uploading
@DonovanMcNeil We have had this problem for days as well. I’ve cancelled previously uploaded import and imported again on 2020-10-21 and it has remained in Pending status since. See screen snip below showing history and unit information. BSA ID 124966442
@DonovanMcNeil You mentioned that dev resources searched and didn’t see any others still pending, I suggest they didn’t search thoroughly. The UI knows to present Import attempt to end users with the Status of Pending. They could query the same values in the DB that are presented in the UI to find impacted users that still don’t even know there’s a known issue right now…or if there’s a resolution that requires their involvement.
In hopes of getting this resolved before COH event this afternoon, I went ahead and cancelled the second import and imported again just now. See updated screen snip below. Fingers crossed it works this time…