Duplicate parent accounts merge

@MichaelCasella the first one is fixed - the second I assume wants to keep 13904680 as MID as that is what he is logging in as? If so he needs to put it on Application. Once I hear this can be fixed

Yes please! My plan was to use whatever ID survived the merge :slight_smile:
Thanks!

@MichaelCasella ok that is fixed

1 Like

I have the same issue.

*. with Troop * is in Scoutbook twice. For both accounts he has the same BSA ID# (134561800), but two User ID# (11500854 and 2338792). I need to delete the SB account associated with ID# 11500854 and keep 2338792. Is that something you can do for me?

Thanks!
Katie

Moderator: Removed Scout’s name and unit number. We only need the BSA #s and SB UserIDs.

@KatieDaughenbaugh I sent you a private message.

Thanks for your help with this issue that seem to pop up often. Dupe accounts that need to be merged:
(old) 14228939
(new and accurate) 137066281

@SunilMurthy will there are several accounts - we are cleaning it up

Also, have an issue with a duplicate account for a parent/leader

Leader correct BSA member # 12328354 and scoutbook user id: 10643649
Duplicate scoutbook user id: 11849014 that has no BSA Member #

@DavidYoung6 we will look at this

@DavidYoung6 I am merging there are 2 emails - ours and a pack one it seems - I am making it yours - you can change the email yourself under profile if needed

1 Like

I am a parent with 2 accounts. I set one up to do YPT, then the troop set up one and linked to my child. Can they be merged?
BSA ID 14194291 - This has my YPT in it.
BSA ID 14194532 - This one is linked to child.
Thanks!

@SherryCiancio do you want to gmail or outlook email?

@SherryCiancio use your my.scouting.org username/passwoard - not your email to log in

Gmail would be best please.

@SherryCiancio ok you are set up

Hello! I have the same problem with my own account. At our recent Pack meeting, a leader attempted to assist, but ended up deleting an account/profile and now it appears my connection to my own son is gone. BSA Member #13516186 (this is what the leader shows as me still being connected) and BSA Member #136467501 (this is the account my login takes me to, but shows no connection to my son and is still in our old Pack instead of our new Troop). Thank you, in advance, for your assistance.

@ARoseyHeil I am looking in to this.

1 Like

@ARoseyHeil Your Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

1 Like

Hello again!

So I had a Parent who is also a leader get married and asked our council about changing her last name. Crickets from them.

She filled out a Youth application for her step kid with her married name and the council created another account for her even after informed of already having an account.

Can we merge them? If so, will her account still show all her leadership roles and such on Scout book?

(Name removed by Moderator) is her married name
BSA ID #136522540 (the account she has ben using for all her trainings and such)

BSA ID #14243150 (The new account they create with her married name)

Thank you for all your help!

The Council will need to change her name on her member IDs. We do not have the ability to change names.