Please merge account profiles

ok, thank you very much, sorry for that!

@JenniferMello you cannot merge BSA #s - you can sometimes merge SB Users. The second set of numbers seems to be twins?

ok, thank you for trying. so just to confirm, the first set of numbers cannot be merged? I am asst den leader and soon to be tiger den leader and i cannot mark anything or be listed as asst for my dens because i have two accounts. (we recently moved and i set-up an account for myself for training and such)

I only see one Scoutbook Account for you @JenniferMello let me look again

i am trying to remove the one on the right (if my image even comes through)

I do not see you registered for any position @JenniferMello have you filled out an Adult application? go to my.scouting.org > log in > click in top right corner and open My Profile to see your registrations.

I submitted application and the $38 did come out of my bank account already and i did the volunteer training.

at first i was accidentally linked to a person of my same name, but a pack in California - they finally got her removed but we cannot seem to figure out how to merge me into one account so i can get the proper credentials.

@JenniferMello I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

ok thank you, i found my email confirming my registration and my acct does show certified for youth protection training

Did you register online? if so did your unit approve it?

Hello. Can you pls help. We have a parent who has two ScoutBook profiles. One is linked to her son in our Troop. The other profile is linked to her second son’s profile in the Cub Pack. Her user ID attached to our troop is 12154110 linked to her son in our troop whose profile is 1298836.

Can you pls merge her profile above to the second one that she has which i believe is 1605246? Thank you for everything you do for Scouting! kde

Hi, could someone please merge the two accounts for me? WLACC - Pack 494

@KevinElmore The parent’s Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

1 Like

@LaurenDilles does the parent want the Rocketmail or yahoo email?

@DonovanMcNeil There are 2 parents. Please see the private message with Lauren.

Hello, One of my transitioned AOL to Troop scouts has a yellow triangle next to his name in the troop roster. All the other former AOL scouts in his den transitioned to the Troop with no issue. The pack roster(in my.scouting) shows 136379293, not sure if there is a different ID.

1 Like

@DouglasLuckett_Sr that scout is registered in the pack not the Troop - A Key 3 in pack can send him to troop with this pdf -
MYST Transfer tool Unit.pdf (191.2 KB)

Parents might be able to with this -
MYST Transfer tool.pdf (222.1 KB)

Or troop can drag him in from Scoutbook Roster - In-Council Transfer

Could you please help merge my son’s accounts - we moved and a new account was created. He is in North Florida Council.
Older ID: 136451727 (previous account)
Newer ID: 130758978

@AlisonJohnson It looks like he’s been registered in multiple councils?