Please merge account profiles

@MeredithBrown I have merged your Scoutbook accounts. I do not know which district you are in, so you will need to update that yourself.

Please make sure you log in with your my.scouting user name – not your e-mail address.

Merger request

This appears to have been accidentally created in 2020 as part of a transfer
SB User ID: 5196982
BSA Member ID:137075733

This is the “real” one.
SB User ID: 991214
BSA Member ID: 137075733

Thanks!

@WilliamsburgScouter that is fixed

1 Like

Ok so problem.

He is now listed twice in SB in two different patrols.

He has also been awarded Eagle Rank twice.

You just need to end one membership - I did that - on the Eagle it is odd but has no effect on anything I do not think - that is not a simple fix - council can send in a national member care ticket for it.

1 Like

Request to merge two accounts:

BSA Member ID 13938650

Old SB User ID: 11981307
Correct SB User ID: 12370944

@ShilohMarston fixed

1 Like

@DonovanMcNeil

Could you merge this account?
BSA ID:119346954 into BSA ID:137091089

@JohnGolovich BSA #s cannot be merged - they can be managed - log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

I will make sure the Scoutbook Users are merged

@JohnGolovich I am going to have your user name with a 1 in it cleared - having MIDs on 2 user names is troublesome - We will merge them together.

@DonovanMcNeil perfect!! thank you. I have one other person (wife) with the same problem but we are still grabbing her info.

I guess that happens sometimes when you do things in different districts in the olden days.

Your 2 MIDS make no sense - it all should have been under one

1 Like

shrug

The other account with issue is:

BSA ID: 134496833
BSA ID: 119920058

There are 2 scoutbook accounts for it as well.

My last request (Merge member id) was being looked into by @edavignon but has been closed out due to inactivity.

Here it is:
We have a scout that has two accounts in Scoutbook with the same BSA ID. He moved councils and states as a Cub and the council can’t fix it due to the new system. Can someone with Scoutbook fix it? BSA ID is 137164226.

@RyonMiro

The problem is the Scout has advancement data (requirements) on both and with the tools we currently have, if we merge the accounts, data will be lost. I have asked again on status to create a true merge of advancement data. Our current merge tool only merges final completion.

1 Like

Can we disapprove one to remove it from the troop, or will it just come back as a scout not in a patrol?
If I go into IA and try to edit his profile, I get an error. I don’t know if that is because of the two Scoutbook accounts.

@JohnGolovich that is fixed

@DonovanMcNeil THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Hi I get a warning that there is another user with my email address. I think I might have set up an account at one time and forgot. How do I get this corrected?

@DonovanMcNeil I’m looking to merge 14207991 (primary account data should be retained) with 110193388 (duplicate) in Scoutbook. Thanks!