Please merge account profiles

I to need my accounts merged. I am currently using member ID 12363363 (this one shows my current training.) Member ID 136580263 is also me. Please merge and keep my current trainings.
Thank you!
Brad

@BradleyShinn1 Which user name do you want to keep?

XXXXXXXXXX20
XXXXXXXXXX27

Hello, last year I had a duplicate account deleted, but now Scoutbook is saying I have a duplicate account again. Can you please assist with fixing this? Thanks.

27 please! Thank you!

@JohnWindish Your e-mail address was also on your Scoutā€™s Scoutbook account. I have removed it.

Good Morning Team,

I have a parent / Den leader who doesnā€™t have an email listed for his account, and has been unable to login. He cant update his den, or check on his Sons progress.

SB UID:11701708
BSA MID:137163383

if you can please add his email address or tell me where I can update it.

YIS,
Rob Hynes

@RobertHynes the user has a my.scouting.org username (firstnamelastname) and password for log in

1 Like

Thank you so much. And if he needs to reset his password, he should do it via my.scouting.org ?

Yes the Bot at my.scouting could do it or council can

1 Like

My son has two account profiles, only one has all of the information he needs on it. Iā€™m not sure if it is better to merge them or to just delete the one that is blank.

Can you please look at BSA IDs: 131289956 (this is the one that is up-to-date) and 14101020 (this one can be merged into the other or deleted)?

Thank you.

@ThomasBridges1 that is fixed and Scouts log in is fixed as well

Hello, I need two accounts merged.

Leader Account:
Robert Johnson
Member ID110296895
Youth Protection Training expires:08/30/2024

Parent Account:
Bobby W Johnson
Member ID13693470

Thank you.

@BobbyJohnson1 you will need to use you my.scouting login - which you have set to ā€œSign in with Goggleā€ going forward - NOT your email username

same issue here since the recharter:
136700546 is evidently the one I had been using the last few years as a den leader for scoutbook. contained all of my past positions and leading up to recharter the new positions, etcā€¦ (i dont really want to lose that history)

102083930 is the only one I have access to now. The new positions in my.scouting are current, but this id is only linked in scoutbook to my sons account as a parent. I have none of the access that the 546 account has in scoutbook, but full access in my.scouting.

Thank you very much for your help.

@AustinAlfred that is fixed

@BradleyShinn1 This is completed.

I have a duplicate account issue that Iā€™ve attempted to get resolved but to no avail as of yet.

My scoutbook account is:

SB User ID: 10100605

BSA Member ID: 13340819

Iā€™ve had/used this for 3 or 4 years.

Last year, I applied to become a den leader and filled out and submitted the BSA Adult leader application for the background check, etc, etc. That was all processed but apparently the issue arose when my application was processed, they created another account w/ my email address but with a different, but similar, name: ā€œMichael Burgessā€ and made ā€œhimā€ a den leader for our pack instead of me.

Hereā€™s what I think needs to happen:

1. If necessary, the Adult application that I submitted in my name should be associated w/ my account(reference above) and not the new ā€œMichael Burgessā€ account that was created by mistake.

2. The ā€œMichael Burgessā€ account that was created for me by mistake should be deleted.

3. My account needs to be designated as a den leader(Lion).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Michael Bur

@MichaelBur We can help with Scoutbook issues.

However, what you have is really a registration issue. I would recommend that you contact your local council Registrar, who can fix your name and registration issues.

https://www.ncacbsa.org/staff-list/

Jennifer - Thank you for you help and the pointer, I will followup with our local registrar and see if I can get this fixed.

1 Like