Reminder Email Showing Wrong Start time

I’m also have problems with reminder emails showing incorrect times. Has there been a resolution to the issue or a setting I can check?

How does the timezone get set? Our pack is also having the time change problem. I am near the western edge of EST, and I know my ISP is in the CST side. Do we have to request the timezone to get locked?

I’ll send you a DM. Look at the avatar in the upper right corner for an indicator.

I’m seeing this issue, too. Our address for our CO is correct and the event time is right, but the reminders go out with event time one hour ahead. Troop 3056G (Unit ID 207405). I’ve sent a message to our DE asking her to check the time zone.

@MeliaGordon are you central time?

@jacobfetzer we are Eastern time.

Thanks I was getting my BSA acronym s mixed up with state abbreviations.

Has this been resolved? - we are experiencing the same issue.

It has not been resolved. I’ll send you a DM. Watch the avatar in the upper right for a notification.

Thank you for fixing our G troop, @jacobfetzer. Could you also check our linked B troop? Unit ID is 88324. They aren’t using ScoutBook much, but we are trying to get them moved over.

@MeliaGordon I’ve passed that along to the developers.

I’m having this issue too.

@JodieGaugh Just go to your pack/troop page in scout book and get me the number after “unitID=“ in the URL. Also, what’s you Timezone?

202083 Eastern time zone
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello,
I’m having the same issue with my reminder emails - the time is incorrect. I have scheduled meetings 7:00 PT and the emails are showing 9:00. Please advise.

@CarlyTanaka-Lubensky go to your pack/troop page in scout book and get me the number after “unitID=“ in the URL. Also, please include your Timezone in the reply (so we don’t have to search for it through this massive thread).

@jacobfetzer The number is 123733 and my time zone is PDT. Thank you!

@CarlyTanaka-Lubensky Reported to the developers

I’ve been trying to track down and fix this issue for more than a month now too. I’ve asked several people in my local council and haven’t gotten any traction. @jacobfetzer can you investigate this setting for our pack as well? Our UnitID is 95142 and we are in the Eastern time zone. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. It is incredibly frustrating and at this point I have removed all reminders because they do more damage than good.

I’ve asked the developers to set it